- Hotel name
- Hotel De Gouden Leeuw
- Veurseweg 180
- Zipcode and city
- 2252AG Voorschoten
- Open in Google Maps
Many more than a hotel
Hotel de Gouden Leeuw is located in Voorschoten, close to Leiden and The Hague and yet in the Green Heart of the Netherlands. The hotel is located on the edge of the royal green area "De Horsten", with Kasteel Duivenvoorde just a stone's throw away.
- 142 spacious rooms and suites
- 12 modern (meeting) rooms, free parking and free Wi-Fi
- 5 restaurants; Van der Valk, Live Cooking, culinary Restaurant Upstairs, Tasting room Mimi and pancake restaurant Tante Tokkie
- Ivy Boutique Wellness with a swimming pool, saunas, fitness and several treatment rooms.
- Valk Freshmarket and wine shop
- Natural farm and small cheese factory
- Royal estate The Horsten on walking distance and beaches within cycling distance
- A free cup of coffee
- No reservation costs
- Cancel on the day of arrival until 12.00. with the exception of non-refundable and earlybird rates
- Free use of the swimming pool in Ivy Boutique Wellness
A unique experience
With 12 multifunctional rooms we always have a great place for your event. From a festive evening to a brunch and from your birthday party to a wedding with official ceremony. Everything organized in a separate room. Are you looking for a meeting location or a room for a workshop, congress or company party? Everything is possible at Hotel de Gouden Leeuw!More information
De Valk Versmarkt is located on the grounds of Hotel de Gouden Leeuw and has opened its doors! Lovers of food and drinks can indulge in the store where customer experience, quality and service are central. Be inspired to prepare the most delicious meals yourself with the daily fresh products.
Meet lunchroom Mimi
Mimi is innovative and a little bit stubborn. The unique thing about Mimi is that it only works with fresh products, processed in a creative way from the Valk Versmarkt.Read more
Bicycles along the dunes
Two of our loyal Valk guests rented two 7-speed bicycles at our hotel on 11 July. She assessed this experience with a general rating of a 9!
'' We cycled to Scheveningen via Wassenaar and the dunes. A great bike ride. ''
'' Use Google maps bike navigation, works fine. ''
Do you also want a unique cycling experience?
- Do not miss any action & offer
- Stay informed about exclusive deals and 72 hour promotions
- Get tips for discounted weekend getaways