In July 2021 Hotel De Gouden Leeuw was hit by a fire. On this page you'll find information that is important for your stay or visit to one of our facilities.
If you have any further questions, you can reach us by phone +31(0)715602800 or by e-mail:email@example.com.
Next to the former main building the motel with hotel rooms is located. This property has opened its doors on April 1, 2022. The building has its own entrance with reception and 96 hotel rooms. This property does not have a hotel bar, restaurant or other facilities.
We have started the construction of a temporary Valk restaurant, which will be placed in the parking lot behind the hotel. We hope to welcome you in this restaurant from mid-June2022. The restaurant will have ±300 seats, including a bar and options for a breakfast- and lunch buffet.
Until we open the new restaurant, you can daily enjoy a limited à la carte breakfast in Tante Tokkie (located behind the hotel).
- Monday till Friday: 7 - 10 AM
Saturday and Sunday: 8 - 11 AM
- Breakfast menu
- You can reserve a table at arrival in our hotel, or contact the hotel reception beforehand. It is (for now) not possible to book breakfast during the booking process on our website, unless you book a package with arrival from June, 13th.
Lunch and dinner
- In Ivy Boutique Wellness you can use the swimming pool and fitness free of charge, when booking a hotel room.
- Reservation is possible via +31(0)715602810. Please note: there is limited availability and full = full.
- You pay a surcharge for the other facilities, including the saunas and various treatments.
Map of our facilities:
The former main building
The main building, where the fire broke out, housed the Valk restaurant, the Live Cooking restaurant, Restaurant Upstairs, the meeting and banquet rooms and our Luxury rooms/suites. The main building is so damaged that we can no longer open this building. After having welcomed many guests with pride for more than 80 years, it is also time to place a building that fully meets the current Van der Valk standard. At the end of 2022 we will therefore start with the demolition of this building and we will build a completely new and sustainable building with restaurants, hotel rooms and meeting rooms.