Pets are allowed in a part of the hotel
Just take a break and take your dog with you? Dogs are allowed in a part of our hotel. We would like to inform you about our house rules to make your stay and the stay of our other guests as pleasant as possible.
House rules for dogs:
- If you bring your dog (s) to our hotel, please indicate this when making your reservation.
- Dogs are allowed in our hotel rooms. A surcharge of € 14.00 per night is charged for bringing a dog into the hotel room. We reserve the right to charge extra cleaning costs if there is excessive pollution of the room. Dogs are not allowed to sit on our hotel beds and armchairs.
- In our à la carte restaurant dogs are allowed from the afternoon
- Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant during breakfast
- Dogs are not allowed during the brunch buffet and Live Cooking buffet
- Dogs are not allowed in our hotel bar
- Before entering the restaurant, check that your dog is dry and does not leave any mud tracks
- Make sure your dog listens and is not a nuisance to other guests. Not everyone loves dogs and a friendly dog salutation finds too much of a good thing
- Never let your dog lie loose or walk through the restaurant. Make sure your dog stays under the table
- Do not let your dog "eat with you" at the table or under the table
- For damages to the interior, the owner of the dog is held responsible for the repair costs
- In case of persistent noise pollution, for example by barking, we reserve the right to remove the dog from the hotel. Removal by inconvenience does not entitle you to a refund
- In the hotel, on the parking lot and on the terrace, dogs must always be on a leash
Finally, we would like to give you the following tip:
Make sure your dog stays under the table during the stay in our restaurant, does not cause a nuisance and behaves like a real "table companion". Then other guests have no complaints and we can continue to receive four-legged friends in the future.